Please see attached job announcement for more information.
The work is diverse and changes from week to week, if not day to day. Work includes, but is not limited to:
● Harvest apples keeping records of all harvest-related information.
● Press apples keeping records of varieties and amounts pressed.
● Clean small and large equipment. Sanitize apple mill and press with each use.
● Operate a skid steer, riding mower, and tractor (optional) for diverse tasks.
● Move, stabilize and weed deer fencing.
● Dig and plant trees.
● Stake or trellis trees. Attach trees to stakes or trellising.
● Apply tree guards to tree trunks.
● Hand weed. Operate a weed-wacker/brush cutter cautiously around trees, fencing, buildings and utilities.
● Assist with prairie burns.
● Apply mulches to tree rows and to protect irrigation system. Rake mulches in row.
● Monitor for and remove insect pests in tree trunks.
Wisconsin Apple Growers Association
Address: 211 Canal Rd, Waterloo, WI 53594
Phone: (920) 478-4277
Copyright The Wisconsin Apple Growers Association.
"The Wisconsin Apple Growers Association" is a 501(c)5 non-profit organization.